Intuition is defined as direct perception: the ability to sense information directly, without the need for conscious reasoning.
All forms of direct perception – instinct, intuition, the felt sense, empathy and emotions – are normal, ordinary aspects of our human ability to sense and respond to the world around us.
However, while we emphasize brain-centered thought and cognition, few of us are formerly taught about the rich information that is available through our direct perception, and how access and apply this expanded knowing.
This is where Aitabé’s Psychic Charades comes in!
Aitabé’s Psychic Charades was designed by Aitabé Fornés, MEd., an educator who specializes in using direct perception for learning and creativity. This game is the result of years of experience observing and documenting how instinct, intuition, the felt sense, and empathy are expressed at different ages, and how we can develop and apply our expanded knowing for teaching and learning.
With Aitabé’s Psychic Charades, you will:
- Affirm your psychic / intuitive skills.
- Improve your direct perception and develop confidence in your ability.
- Test your skill against your friends.
- Have fun!
Objective: Use your intuition to determine the character on the card.
Print and Play Contents: Printable character cards, gameplay instructions, character list, plus a complete Intuition Development Guide.
Ages: 10 and up
Number of players: 1 – 10
Learn to Play Live!
Join Aitabé and family on Sunday Nov 22, 2020, 2-3:30pm Eastern Time
Click here to find your local time. Register Below.
Aitabé will be introducing the game and teaching it to families on Sunday, Nov 22, 2020 – just in time for the holidays! The cost is $10 per family.
Learn to Play Live! Includes:
- Meet the designer Aitabé, and play the game together.
- A downloadable Print and Play version of the game.
- An online variation of the using google jamboard
- $10 off coupon for the Beta version of the physical game.
Note: Beta versions of the physical game are available for shipping starting December 5, 2020.
- Use the button above to register. This will give you access to the Zoom link for Sunday Nov 22, 2020.
- To complete registration, please pay $10 using Paypal to email@example.com.
- Print and play versions of the game will be emailed on Friday Nov 20, 2020.
- Note: This is not an automated process. If you do not receive your print and play download by Friday evening, please email Aitabé at firstname.lastname@example.org.